Just for kicks...

PDA

Corner Pocket
July 11, 2009, 12:38 PM
I like to have several magazines for each of my autoloaders. I had spoken to my wife recently about cutting down and adding some drawstrings to a few lead shot bags that I've acquired along the way. But then I got to thinking that I could probably find some suitable bags on the cheap and save her the effort and trouble.

A little digging around on e-Bay produced just what I wanted for only a few bucks. I then experimented a little with two different paint sticks from Wal-Mart, decided on the one I like best, and voila! A neat and easy way to keep my mags separated and quick to grab for a trip to the range. Total cost is right at $10, and I still have a bunch of these purple bags to use for other such gun things (or to share with a friend)... :D

http://www.freshonmymind.com/magbags/mag-bags.jpg

Corner Pocket

If you enjoyed reading about "Just for kicks..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wditto
July 11, 2009, 12:45 PM
GREAT idea, much better than my using baggies

cchris
July 11, 2009, 05:07 PM
Cloth sacks also work great for saving your brass. I take one of those out to the range, fill it up, and then dump it into 1 gallon ziploc bags when I get hope.

sidheshooter
July 12, 2009, 02:11 AM
Oh man, that is a great idea. I have a couple of those CR bags laying around; Thanks for posting this!

Corner Pocket
July 12, 2009, 08:23 AM
Glad to hear that the idea may be of help to others. I tried a couple of mine out yesterday and they work well. :D

CP

PAPACHUCK
July 12, 2009, 08:49 AM
I hate to admit it, but I've got a BUNCH of those CR bags.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just for kicks..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!