The GSG-5SD with suppersor pemenatly installed, is it for sale anywhere ?

PDA

datruth
July 12, 2009, 04:03 PM
I have feel in love with the gsg-5 when I first held one, and I have always wanted a suppressor, now the gsg-5 w/ perm attached suppressor would be a match made in heaven, plus I don't owned a 22 out of all the calibers I own, as well as 22 still being so cheap, seems perfect, is there anyone that sells it? Last question , when you buy a suppressor, you pay for it at the store, do the paperwork, form 4 if not mistaken and pay an additional 200 for the tax stamp and wait for batfe to approve it right? I would have to find a gun shop that has one and do all this including the normal state form for the rifle as well, am I right?

If you enjoyed reading about "The GSG-5SD with suppersor pemenatly installed, is it for sale anywhere ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Riss
July 12, 2009, 04:09 PM
Either find one at a shop, find one and have you local dealer get it for you, or have him find one. Otherwise yes, find one, pay for it, do paperwork and then send in $200 and wait. When approved you pick it up an
d have fun.

If you enjoyed reading about "The GSG-5SD with suppersor pemenatly installed, is it for sale anywhere ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!