Vance cast bullets?

PDA

PONTIACDM
July 13, 2009, 03:25 AM
I've been shooting Vance cast bullets in my reloads. Other than on the box it saying Vance there is no info on the company. I've tried a web search with no luck. Can someone give me an address on the web or where I can find out more about the company? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Vance cast bullets?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
243winxb
July 13, 2009, 09:45 AM
Google found this. I think you are looking for Vance Bullets (but I have also seen it listed as Vance Manufacturing). Anyhow, Tony Vance is running the show, although I believe his parents were involved at one time.

Regardless, the number I have for him is 513-468-7713 (which is a SE Ohio area code). But this number is probably several years old, so I don't know if it's still the right one. I found this number Tony Vance (937) 468-7713 Rushsylvania, OH 43347 Rushsylvania, LOL. a joke mabye??

PONTIACDM
July 13, 2009, 02:04 PM
Thanks I'm in S.W. Ohio so that may be it. Thanks

Tim the student
July 13, 2009, 02:38 PM
I thought all Vance did was refrigeration. I had no idea Bob was into bullets.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vance cast bullets?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!