How many of you are in the Blooming/Normal area?

PDA

ThomasCarey
July 13, 2009, 10:22 AM
How many of you are in the Bloomington/Normal area? For those of you that are. What are you favorite gun shows? What is the farthest gun show you regularly travel to?

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

If you enjoyed reading about "How many of you are in the Blooming/Normal area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jackstinson
July 13, 2009, 12:23 PM
I haven't been considered "blooming normal" for decades.

JoeMal
July 13, 2009, 12:25 PM
Are you talking about BloomingTON Illinois?

I'm not far from there...I have a good friend that lives there too. Haven't been to any gun shows there though.

stonecutter2
July 13, 2009, 04:00 PM
I live in Bloomington. I've gone to a couple of gun shows at the Sale Barn for the past couple of years. So I don't travel very far :P The last one was doing some brisk business, and most prices were moderately high. I'm sure there was haggle room, but most what they had, I wasn't interested in. There was a booklet on Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja though...i got a picture of my friend holding it, but regrettably i didn't pick it up.

Stuohn
July 13, 2009, 04:46 PM
I just moved to Peoria @ 6 months ago. I know I am not considered Bloomington/Normal area but, I know It relatively close. I haven't been to any gun shows yet but, I think my gun range has one every year that ill go too and I think its open to the public. Its called: Midwest Gun Collectors Association.

SeanSw
July 14, 2009, 12:33 AM
Champaign here. Ride to Normal frequently for friends and family. I used to make a habit of the Indy 1500 gun show (best in the area really) but the ATF really knows how to rain on your parade with all their transfer laws, so I quit going. The show at the Champaign County fairgrounds last year was a bit nicer than expected. I look forward to the next.

If you enjoyed reading about "How many of you are in the Blooming/Normal area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!