Hurricane Response - Armed (Commissioned) Security - seen in Craigslist (Texas)

PDA

Spreadfire Arms
July 14, 2009, 02:24 AM
i saw some Craigslist ads that have private security companies recruiting Commissioned Security Officers (Level III) to get on a callout list to work if a hurricane hits the TX gulf coast. i was out there last year for Hurricane Ike and got paid pretty well. just wondering if anyone was planning on doing this?

p.s. you do have to have a Level III Commissioned Security Officer License to work. just saw some stuff about it on Craigslist Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hurricane Response - Armed (Commissioned) Security - seen in Craigslist (Texas)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lone_Gunman
July 14, 2009, 07:29 AM
So where is the part about guns?

doc2rn
July 14, 2009, 07:37 AM
Level III is armed security like when I was an armored car attendent.

zombienerd
July 14, 2009, 08:09 AM
How does one get this license? is there a special company or governmental security board you have to get certified through?

May be interested in this as a "next career" when I get bored with this one.

Titan6
July 14, 2009, 08:41 AM
hmhmhmhm

http://images-partners-tbn.google.com/images?q=tbn:A8IUmWC1v_7JEM:suedomsa.com/april1998/images/0498plague.jpg

And armed security after a Hurricane.

Larry Ashcraft
July 14, 2009, 09:52 AM
Off topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hurricane Response - Armed (Commissioned) Security - seen in Craigslist (Texas)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!