Bianchi 100 "the professional"

PDA

Frag Daddy
July 14, 2009, 10:31 PM
i am getting ready to order an IWB holster for my S&W 6906. i looked around and i think i like the bianchi 100. does anyone have any experience with it?
http://www.lapolicegear.com/bianchi-100-the-professional-hip-holster.html

if this is in the wrong section please move

If you enjoyed reading about "Bianchi 100 "the professional"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mon1911
July 14, 2009, 11:00 PM
Works very well IWB with my 1911s, and at times a Browning HP as well. You wouldn't think so, looking at it!:)

Pistol Toter
July 15, 2009, 07:55 AM
Hello Fellow Knoxvillian,
I have several Bianchi holsters, however I don't have the one you are asking about. The only words I can offer is that, if you are going to be doing a lot of twisting and turning and bending the spring clips can and will move around on you. I have a mag carrier by Bianchi and a much cheaper holster made by BagMaster. They both are the steel clip and both do as I said in that they can relocate and in some case turn loose of the belt. I believe that I would rather have something a little more firmly attached to me. See if the S3 Pistol Pocket, also a Bianchi product is available for your weapon. I have one of those for a snubnose and it is a fine IWB holster. You might also look at their model 7 which is a pancake style. I carry a GLOCK 21 in one of those and it also does a fine job.

Regards P.T.

Ps
Check with Craigs up towards Seymore and Greene Military Supply for your Bianchi. I have bought from both places.

DJW
July 15, 2009, 08:09 AM
Frag;
I have one for my Ruger sp101 and it works just fine. Try www.leatherforlefties.com in Tx. as they list it for $39.95
Best, Dave

Frag Daddy
July 15, 2009, 11:08 AM
its 45.00 at opticsplanet.com and no shipping. i just ordered it. we'll see how it works

The Lone Haranguer
July 15, 2009, 08:00 PM
Just OK, not great. It holds the gun (of appropriate size for the holster) just fine, but like any soft holster it is a nuisance to get the gun into. Also, for a soft holster it is (IMO) unnecessarily thick. On the plus side it does have a body shield. Overall - as long as I am wearing a soft holster anyway - I like the High Noon Bare Asset or Mr. Softy better, due to their thinness.

armoredman
July 15, 2009, 08:59 PM
Moves, only one clip. I use one for BUG, but I would prefer another IWb with straps, or two clips.

David E
July 16, 2009, 12:09 AM
It moves forward, backward and tilts forward and backward.

The draw sequence becomes: FIND gun, adjust gun, grip, THEN draw........which is fine if you have the time.

Karate
July 20, 2009, 08:12 AM
If I can find it I have s custom holster for a 6906 thst I will sell you since I sold the 6906...great gun BTW...PM me if interested I will let will have it a good price since I don't need it

If you enjoyed reading about "Bianchi 100 "the professional"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!