PA man wins Obama rally open carry case

PDA

rklessdriver
July 17, 2009, 06:21 PM
I remember when this happen back during the Presidential campain, it even made national TV for a day or so. I bet no one is trolling it around on national TV that he was just found Not Guilty.

http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/31196-mtn-jack-arrested-oc-near-obama-rally-site.html

The prosecutor should be run out of the county for this malicious, politically motivated crap.

Then there are the police. They knew open carry was completely lawful but instead of just telling a moron complaitant, "thanks for the info - but open carry is completely legal". They draw guns get out the police dog and arrest the poor guy for some trumped up BS...

The idot who made the complaint should also be run out of the county for being a moron. Claims he's a "gun owner too" yet he is too stupid to know open carry is perfectly legal. Maybe he should move to NYC where he can really feel safe at political rallys since no one there will have any guns...

Mr. John Noble has my respect for not taking this laying down and finally getting vindication. Now I hope he sues the living crap out of everyone involved in his prosecution.
Will

If you enjoyed reading about "PA man wins Obama rally open carry case" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
damien
July 17, 2009, 07:30 PM
Well, step #2 should be a lawsuit, obviously.

Heck, name the president in it too just to get his idiot lawyers to show up. Should make for an interesting article.

Bigdtc
July 17, 2009, 07:46 PM
Awesome.!!

SCKimberFan
July 17, 2009, 08:13 PM
This is great news. Imagine, a judge who rules according to the law.

orionengnr
July 17, 2009, 08:16 PM
Let's get Eric Holder up on the stand :)

DeepSouth
July 17, 2009, 08:41 PM
This is great news. Imagine, a judge who rules according to the law.

I'm willing to bet it wasn't a Federal Judge.

Well +1 for the good guy's anyway,

jerryd
July 17, 2009, 08:55 PM
Sotomoyer will do it!!!!:what::what:

Deltaboy
July 17, 2009, 10:14 PM
Good for him.

turbojohn41
July 18, 2009, 11:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amIr7FsHQ7g. good video John Atkinson who called the cops claims to be pro gun but would call them agian because he dont think thats the place to carry. Nice bad enough politicans try to limit our rights now so called pro gun guys want to do it.

Deanimator
July 18, 2009, 01:36 PM
Nice bad enough politicans try to limit our rights now so called pro gun guys want to do it.
Anybody can CLAIM to be ANYTHING.

Obama claims to support the 2nd Amendment. His DOCUMENTED legislative history demonstrates precisely the OPPOSITE.

The victim now needs to sue, and take no prisoners. The officers need to be sued as individuals. If the troops are afraid to carry out unlawful orders, it leaves the instigators powerless when they issue them. The Mayor of Cleveland has ordered the police to enforce the city's preempted "assault weapon" ban. The Cleveland FOP has advised its members to ignore the order out of fear of being sued for KNOWINGLY violating state law. That's called DETERRENCE.

If you enjoyed reading about "PA man wins Obama rally open carry case" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!