R.a.litschert spot shot help please

PDA

Darrie
July 18, 2009, 01:05 PM
I took the end off my scope and now can't figure out how it went back togethr. I know it sounds stupid and crazy but I took out a screw to get the lens off and now can not find any hole where the screw goes back. In pictuce 2 that shows about a 3/4 inch slot, could I have turned the lens enough to cover the hole? I have tried to loosen it by hand but can't.

Thank you,
Darrie
Attached Thumbnails

If you enjoyed reading about "R.a.litschert spot shot help please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
July 18, 2009, 03:05 PM
Well, it seems obvious from the photo the screw head goes in the countersink for it in the rear lens housing.
And the tip of the screw fits in the slot in the threaded part to keep the lens mount from rotating when you turn it.

SO, now that the focus, parallax, and seal is screwed, call these guys and see if they will fix it correctly for you.

http://www.ironsightinc.com/products.html

It's way too good a scope to be kitchen table screwed with anymore then it already has been.

rc

Darrie
July 20, 2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks rc,
I will try the link. And seek the professional help I need.
Darrie

If you enjoyed reading about "R.a.litschert spot shot help please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!