CCW question

PDA

SteveCase
July 22, 2009, 12:50 AM
Im just wondering if anyone else ran into this. My home town doesn't like to give out Class A non restricted licenses. But my question is this: Im going to college in the fall and will be living there for the duration of the school year. now the town that the college is in has no problem giving CCW permits to its residents. Now can I apply for the CCW permit in the College town and not my home town. If anyone has anything to add please do so thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Faitmaker
July 22, 2009, 08:19 AM
You don't say where you are from so any response is going to... probably not apply.

In Ohio, you are eligible or you are not. I applied in an adjacent county (adjacent county from residence only is the state law) to the one I lived in only because my county was backed up and took the whole 45 days. I had mine within 2 weeks. My buddy had his in two days from the same county I applied.

What are your state laws?

rbernie
July 22, 2009, 09:33 AM
Where do you live?

OurSafeHome.net
July 22, 2009, 09:57 AM
You could take our online course (http://OurSafeHome.net/?szLP=ccwTHR), complete the live fire requirement with a local instructor (Gil Cordova is our affiliated instructor in OH/KY area), then get your Florida CCW License (non-resident) which is honored in Ohio.

SteveCase
July 22, 2009, 12:11 PM
From goold ole MASS

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!