Favorite powders for Rem. 6.8spc?

PDA

Rokman
July 26, 2009, 01:47 AM
I have been using Remington brass and Remington 9.5 primers with Sierra 110 gr. pro hunters. I switched from Hornady 110 a-max, because I thought the Sierra's would make a better deer hunting cartridge. I have used RL10X, H322, Benchmark and Tac with hunting accuracy so far. I like these powders in this order also. I am also going to try AA xmr2015. I shoot these in an 18" barrel, but haven't chronographed because I have been to cheap to purchase one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Favorite powders for Rem. 6.8spc?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rokman
July 27, 2009, 04:10 PM
Wow, no 6.8 shooters. I quess this is a tired subject. That's ok, becuase I finally got the search feature to spew some info for this cartridge.

Slim Pickens
July 29, 2009, 09:30 AM
The best overall powder I have found is 10X, although some people like 322. Reloader 7 for lighter bullets.

The 110 Pro-Hunter is one of the best bullets out there for this caliber.

Have you been to http://www.68forums.com/ yet?

If you enjoyed reading about "Favorite powders for Rem. 6.8spc?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!