Most ideal rifle for SHTF situation

PDA

Expertowgunner
July 27, 2009, 01:40 AM
What is the rifle that you would use if the world went to hell in a hand basket. Situation examples are something like A)Government becomes corrupt and needs a aditude adjustment B) Massive rioting and state of emergency declared C)Natural disaster or wmd (aka nukes) strikes D) Communists wants to kills you and of course E) Nazi Zombies start to attack all over the country and you need to do some denazifiying (ok the last one is not very probable but hell anything could happen these days). give me the goods ;)!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Most ideal rifle for SHTF situation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Expertowgunner
July 27, 2009, 01:41 AM
attitude not aditude lol sorry

General Geoff
July 27, 2009, 01:42 AM
The one that's available, and for which you have ammo :)

Expertowgunner
July 27, 2009, 01:43 AM
lol yeah that makes some sense doesnt it but if you knew you were going to probably be knee deep in spent casings and hand grenade pins what would be your ideal rifle

fireman 9731
July 27, 2009, 01:51 AM
If I was knee deep in spent casings and hand grenade pins, that means that my rifle has already used up all of its ammo... So I would want whatever gun I could get my hands on that I had plenty of ammo for.

TimRB
July 27, 2009, 02:12 AM
Wow! "What's the best rifle for SHTF situation?" I'll be watching this thread carefully, since I've never seen one like it before.

Tim

CapnMac
July 27, 2009, 02:21 AM
It's a trick question--it's obvious you need five different weapons for each of the five suppositions <g>

I mean, really, come the Zombie Apocalypse, we all know that the only thing to have is a Mk 43 mod 0, and an 800rd belt made up, right? <g>

ArfinGreebly
July 27, 2009, 02:32 AM
As much fun as I know this would be, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that there's at least one other thread on this topic.

Maybe two. Hundred.

Heck, maybe one of you would like to search that up and let the rest of us know.

In a separate thread. Since this one's locked.

If you enjoyed reading about "Most ideal rifle for SHTF situation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!