Mod for CZ .22WMR

PDA

CZ.22WMR
July 27, 2009, 08:15 PM
Hi all. I'm new to the site. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good moderator for a CZ 452 American in .22WMR? Something to give me the edge over those big ears on them little bunnies:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Mod for CZ .22WMR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
July 28, 2009, 11:33 AM
Unless Irish rabbits are a lot different then American rabbits, the noise of a firearm is not a factor in hunting them.

If you walk them up or hunt with dogs, they are already scared and running when you get a shot.

Otherwise, they are setting very still in a clump of grass or brush pile, trying to hide from you, when you shoot them in the eye.

In either case, a silencer is not necessary.

Sorry I can't make a suggestion.

rc

CZ.22WMR
July 28, 2009, 06:24 PM
I shoot on small farms with fairly high numbers of rabbit. Problem is this, after the first shot all others go to ground straight away:cuss:. I was hoping that with a mod fitted, I might have some chance of getting ones in further fields due to reduced noise levels.

Leadbutt
July 28, 2009, 09:06 PM
CZ, since this a fairly common practice in England, I would do a google search and see if there are any Britt sites that could help you

doodle bug
July 29, 2009, 08:44 AM
Try www.peterlawman.co.uk he might be able help ??? his store is in northampton

If you enjoyed reading about "Mod for CZ .22WMR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!