Good, Bad, I'm the One With the Gun

PDA

wingnutx
October 24, 2003, 11:50 PM
Halloween is upon us, and low and behold "Evil Dead II" has been rereleased in the theatres!

The gunplay is not exactly what I would call professional, but it's amusing as hell.

Protagonist Ash would never bring a bat to a gunfight like those sissies in '28 Days' :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Good, Bad, I'm the One With the Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Camel
October 25, 2003, 12:27 AM
I love that movie! Ill have to go see it.

Mike Irwin
October 25, 2003, 12:47 AM
THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!

Or is that Army of Darkness?

CWL
October 25, 2003, 01:46 AM
Yeah, Army of Darkness is the third installment of the Evil Dead trilogy. This is the one where all of the quotes come from.

Evil Dead II mostly happens in the same cabin as the first movie before Bruce Campbell gets transported back in time.

keederdag
October 25, 2003, 02:02 AM
Now if they could just introduce Ash into "house of 1000 corpses" and let him kick some @ss. Man that Rob Zombie needs his teeth tuned fer that peice of #$%@.:cuss:

Mike Irwin
October 25, 2003, 02:20 AM
Thank you, CWL.

I saw the first one probably not long after it came out, and the second one about 10 years ago.

Army of Darkness is on TV fairly regularly, and you're right, it has some good quotes...

"You loved me once..."

"But you got real ugly."

Parker Dean
October 25, 2003, 02:48 AM
Army of Darkness

"Yo, she-*****...Let's Go!"

That one cracks me up every time :D

edit for brain-fade and no word filter

repsychler
October 25, 2003, 09:56 AM
According to IMDB it's playing in limited theaters. It then lists a grand total of two theaters, one in Chandler AZ, and one in Lexington, KY. Yup, I'd call that limited alright. Anyone know of it playing elsewhere?

Mordwyn
October 25, 2003, 05:42 PM
that the second part of the Freddy Vs Jason Franchise will be Freddy and Jason Vs ASH!!!

We can only hope

If you enjoyed reading about "Good, Bad, I'm the One With the Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!