It didn't take long for the monitors to shut down that thread

PDA

Pancho
July 28, 2009, 12:54 AM
Happy to know that we all aren't just goose stepping to the NRA's tune.
Was a member,am a member,and will be a member.Just spend the money where it will do the good. Sending me junk to convince me to renew is like preaching to the choir. I'll admit that I do get my back up when they send me that crap but the NRA is still the best game in town when it comes to representing me and my beliefs.

If you enjoyed reading about "It didn't take long for the monitors to shut down that thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TimRB
July 28, 2009, 01:04 AM
So then what's the deal? Are you going for the record on number of threads shut down in a single day?

Tim

PT1911
July 28, 2009, 01:10 AM
and the point is?

Kind of Blued
July 28, 2009, 01:19 AM
Call them. Tell them to stop sending you that stuff. No more junk in the mail. No more reasons to complain. No more useless threads.

Tim the student
July 28, 2009, 01:25 AM
Or call and ask for more. Good thread, BTW.

1911Tuner
July 28, 2009, 06:27 AM
It didn't take long for the monitors to shut down that thread

That's "Moderators"...and as the old saying goes: "Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting twice.

If you enjoyed reading about "It didn't take long for the monitors to shut down that thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!