Missouribullet.com Review

July 28, 2009, 12:19 PM
This will be an ongoing review of Missouribullet.com's service.

I just ordered 1000 of the 158 grain .357 mag "Action" bullets last night. The cost per every 500 was only $28.00. The shipping to my location was only $10.00.

The total order amount was only:$66.85.
Thats a hard price to beat because I just looked at a box of 500 shooters choice lead bullets at a local Scheels for something like $40.

So far this morning I have already received a confirmation email that the order has been shipped. As of now I couldn't be happier. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Missouribullet.com Review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
July 28, 2009, 12:57 PM
Missouri Bullet Company has a well deserved and long standing reputation for service. You wont be disappointed.

July 28, 2009, 01:15 PM
1. Missouri bullets are well made with the appropriate lead alloy and hardness for the application; i.e., soft bullets for cowboy action, etc.
2. Their prices are about 30% less than the competition.
3. Their service is unbelievably fast. If they were any faster, they'd be there before I ordered.
4. Postage is ~$10 for up to 3,000 bullets.
5. They have a 5% discount for High Road members. Search this site for the details.

What's not to like?

July 28, 2009, 05:04 PM
Well deserved yes, long standing maybe not so much. Don't take me wrong they have a great product and fabulous service. I'll definitely buy again. Let's see how they are a year from now.

July 28, 2009, 05:22 PM
Missouri Bullet Co.
Great product:
Great service:
Great price:
Great People:

Been my go to place for two years, thousands of bullets.
Could not ask for any better.

July 28, 2009, 05:46 PM
I ordered some 255grn Cowboy #9 and some 300grn silhouette. They had them at my door in 5 days. The Cowboy were special order made with their hard alloy since they are being shot out of a 460 S&W.

Great company with great customer service!!

July 28, 2009, 08:57 PM
I order 2 varieties of 9mm bullets...they came crazy quick.

I did notice a recent issue with the 125grain bullets in my gun. For the recipe I was using the COL was 1.125. I couldn't get good headspace at that COL. I tried everything I could as far as adjustments and it never got any better. There was a bulge in the case. Anyway last night I found a recipe with a shorter COL of around 1.19.... Looks a lot better. I hope to try them out tomorrow. I admit the problem could be due to something I am doing wrong.

My 147gr bullets have proper headspace and the loaded cartridge look down right 'perty.

My rounds smoke like a MOFO though. Don't know if its the lube or the powder I'm using (win231).

I have had great accuracy with them so far.

July 28, 2009, 08:59 PM
Ordered a thousand .38 Semi- Wadcutters on a Monday and had them Wednesday from Missouri to Pa.
I'll buy there again!

July 29, 2009, 02:26 PM
I’ve shot almost 20k Missouri Bullets… they have always been the greatest group of folks to deal with and I’ve never had any problem with their bullets…

July 31, 2009, 10:50 AM
great company !! highly recomend them! fast service fast shipping cant get any better then that.

July 31, 2009, 11:13 AM
Whats not to like (no love) Great product, great price, great service, quick cost effective shipping! and rumor has it that they will be soon making a 93 grain .365 makarov bullet!!!

August 1, 2009, 02:29 AM
Their bullets are great, but their service.... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Two weeks ago I ordered 2,000 IDP#4 (200gr LRNFP) from them about 10 am on Saturday morning. About an hour later I got an email saying that they had shipped. I figured that it was an automated reply. Monday morning a knock on my door - it's the mail person, with my bullets. Missouri to California, less than 2 days. Probably never happen again, but damn! That's some good service.

I've ordered from them many times, but I thought now that they have a big customer (Grafs), I figured service might start to slip for us little guys. Brad seems dedicated to managing their growth to preserve their excellent service, and I applaud him for that.

If you enjoyed reading about "Missouribullet.com Review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!