Anticosti Deer

PDA

FITASC666
July 30, 2009, 07:28 PM
Have any of you done this hunt? What are your comments and recommendations?
Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anticosti Deer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BFE
July 31, 2009, 07:16 AM
I never have done it but have thought about taking my wife on a hunt there. Looks like deer are everywhere up there with plenty of different lodges and guides to chose from.

hardluk1
July 31, 2009, 12:14 PM
Never did understand hunting for anticosti deer. Small racks red color is cool though. Kinda pricey and can be lots a walk'n. Have a buddy that went a couple times before desideing to never go back and he killed what was concederd very good deer. Something i would let walk in eastern north carolina woods.

KenWP
July 31, 2009, 01:20 PM
If you want to see a lot of deer and thick bush it's a expereince. Basicaly it's over crowded with deer and you can have a couple of tags. It is not a drive to place being a island. For somebody who can afford it and who has limited time and hunting at home it's worth while. I for one have too many deer in the back yard to want to hunt there at the moment.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anticosti Deer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!