Scope ?: Knowldege of T.K. Lee dots

PDA

SharpsDressedMan
July 31, 2009, 04:20 PM
Anyone ever use T.K. Lee, or have experience with their custom dots in riflescopes? I need a scope set up for subsonic cartridges, which means EXTREMELY steep trajectory at long ranges. Just wondered about their work.

If you enjoyed reading about "Scope ?: Knowldege of T.K. Lee dots" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnBT
July 31, 2009, 10:21 PM
I've never heard a bad word about them. They go back decades and like the site says

"The LEE DOT was original factory installation in Leupold®, Redfield® and Lyman® scopes. Now offered in both Parson Optical and Mitchell Optical target scopes."

SharpsDressedMan
August 1, 2009, 11:03 AM
Sounds good. I have found that the subsonic rounds, from .22LR to 510 Whisper need what I call "foot dots", or spacing of 12" instead of the regular mil-dots (3.6") to accomodate the trajectories of these rounds, which seem similar to mortars.

If you enjoyed reading about "Scope ?: Knowldege of T.K. Lee dots" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!