fratelli Fauf

PDA

burnsy
July 31, 2009, 03:26 PM
Can anyone tell me about Fratelli Fauf handguns? I have come across a model T275 in 9mm. Is there any good or bad I should know about this gun? Thanks for yor help.

If you enjoyed reading about "fratelli Fauf" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
July 31, 2009, 03:41 PM
Fratelli Fuf What?
I believe you might be refering to a Tanfoglio T-275?

I don't know much about that model, and am not even sure they have ever been imported into the U.S.

At any rate, EAA the American Tanfoglio importer, doen't still have them if they ever did, and it is unlikely they have parts or accessories either.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I never heard of a Fratelli Fauf before.

rc

burnsy
July 31, 2009, 04:55 PM
That is a big help, thanks for your input

rondog
July 31, 2009, 05:01 PM
Did you try Google? Maybe Wikipedia? I've never heard that name before either, but what do I know....

cane
July 31, 2009, 05:46 PM
Troll.

Walter
July 31, 2009, 08:13 PM
Troll.

Maybe. But I looked around a little, and I bet what he has is a TZ75,
a copy of the CZ-75, made by Tanfoglio, ie Fratelli. He did say it is a
9mm. And sometimes a "Z" can look like a "2".
It's just a guess, but if it is a TZ75, it's probably a pretty good gun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanfoglio_Force

Walter

rcmodel
August 1, 2009, 01:25 PM
I bet you're right!

Never thought of that.

rc

burnsy
August 2, 2009, 01:13 AM
Thanks guys. I think I will buy it and test it out. I'll let you guys know how she handles.

Jim K
August 2, 2009, 03:25 PM
Fratelli is Italian for "Brothers", so maybe someone looked at Fratelli Tanfolgio and assumed the word was a name. "Force" is a bit far from "Fauf", but counfusion could exist in a verbal exchange or a phone call.

I think you folks hit on the right gun.

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "fratelli Fauf" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!