FS2000 Dealer price increase?

PDA

rainbow6
August 3, 2009, 03:08 PM
I was reading an older post on some forum from around 2007 and it said the dealer price for a FS2000 was 1700$. However i was reading a post on the same site from around a month ago and it said the dealer price was 1900$. Has the dealer price for the rifle really gone up $200 or was that just people talking about something they had no clue about. Does anybody happen to know the current dealer price along with previous dealer prices? Sorry i cant remember the forum or i would copy a link.

If you enjoyed reading about "FS2000 Dealer price increase?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GrimmLV
August 3, 2009, 03:27 PM
Yes, gun prices have (within the last year or so) went up a lot. They are just now starting to normalize a bit, as gun manufacturers have been cranking out priduct 24/7 since last October... supply, is now taking over demand...

Wes Janson
August 3, 2009, 08:37 PM
It depends on whether or not the FS2000 comes with the flat-top or the integral optic...IIRC, the standard flat-top is slightly more. It's also going to vary depending on what source the dealer gets the rifle from.

sevin8nin
August 3, 2009, 10:09 PM
There was an FN price increase this year as well.

If you enjoyed reading about "FS2000 Dealer price increase?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!