Got my Millet DMS and Burris PEPR mount today

PDA

Heck
August 5, 2009, 09:37 PM
I really want to like this set up but it adds two pounds on top of my midlength carbine and puts it a 10 pounds empty. It really feels out of balance and a lot less handy. Anyone have experience with this set up?
Is this something that you think I would get used to? I'm thinking of just slapping my A2 rear sight on it and calling it good. What say you guys?

If you enjoyed reading about "Got my Millet DMS and Burris PEPR mount today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WC145
August 6, 2009, 09:24 PM
I've got a DMS-1 on my AR but I mounted it to the existing rail with Burris xtreme rings. I like it a lot, it balances well and is not too heavy. Of course, since mine is a Carbon 15 I started with a little weight advantage.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/__3_AZOV0zhc/Sngq3vueQkI/AAAAAAAAAy4/fJXPrutxpPY/s720/SDC10586.JPG

If you enjoyed reading about "Got my Millet DMS and Burris PEPR mount today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!