tasco questions..euroscope 1.5 6x42 30mm tube

PDA

Carbon_15
August 8, 2009, 04:21 PM
A friend of mine is selling this scope for $200. I cant find ANYTHING on the web about it. Can anyone point me in the direction of a review..what should the used price be...experinace, pix etc..anything.
Thanks,
Jason

If you enjoyed reading about "tasco questions..euroscope 1.5 6x42 30mm tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jpwilly
August 8, 2009, 04:29 PM
The Euro Class scopes were at one time their top of the line scope. I'm not sure what they went for but back in the day or what they are worth now but Tasco did build their better scopes in Japan back then. Might be a good scope but not sure about it being worth $200. I took one off of a used rifle I purchased and set it aside. The Cabelas Alaskan Guide model I replaced it with seemed to be much better overall and you can get one of those or a Nikon Prostaff, Luepold Rifleman etc for under $200...why take a chance really?

If you enjoyed reading about "tasco questions..euroscope 1.5 6x42 30mm tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!