Wilson Combat commercial

PDA

HABU
January 18, 2003, 10:21 PM
Anyone else catch the Wilson commercial? I walked into the bedroom to get my glasses and there is Officer Stadanko on the hellivision blasting away with his Scattergun Technologies shotgun, saying how he trusts his life to it everyday. Then they cut to the CQB/Scattergun Technologies ultimate home security package.

Do you suppose that Wilson is feeling the pressure of other manufacturers? Last I knew, they had a big backlog of orders. Maybe they just need the write-off.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wilson Combat commercial" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
January 18, 2003, 10:35 PM
What channel and show were you watching when you saw that?

HABU
January 18, 2003, 10:40 PM
It was on The Outdoor Channel. I dont know what show was on as I wasnt watching.

BerettaNut92
January 18, 2003, 10:52 PM
How many times did they use the 'T' word? :D

HABU
January 18, 2003, 11:01 PM
Skunkie
I hesitate to report that I dont recall hearing your favorite word mentioned.:neener: When I walked into the room it was already running, so I missed the very beginning.

BerettaNut92
January 18, 2003, 11:03 PM
I hesitate to report that I dont recall hearing your favorite word mentioned. When I walked into the room it was already running, so I missed the very beginning.

My favorite word? My favorite word is Reehaw!

The Wilson catalog uses the T word more than all my posts here, at the TACTICAL forums, 1911forum, HKPRO, Berettaforum, Bladeforums, TFL and Cult of the P7 combained!

Unisaw
January 19, 2003, 09:29 AM
I saw that commercial last night while watching American Rifleman. I believe it was on The Outdoor Channel. Now, if they would run it during an NFL play-off game, it would probably generate more discussion than the Miller Lite commercial.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wilson Combat commercial" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!