What about this picture?

PDA

RDCL
August 14, 2009, 11:15 PM
Found it by accident.
Ok....I know it is intended as humor. I'm curious about where it came from. Is it posed for the sake of getting laughs......or is the chubby youngster serious in his "ranger" getup:confused:

....also......what the hell kind of gun is he holding? Whats the "box" on top of it.

Russ

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3355/dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "What about this picture?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
N003k
August 14, 2009, 11:18 PM
I believe it's a photo-shop job...not positive. As for what gun, I believe it's an M4gery with an OTAL (Offset Tactical Aiming Laser) on top, or some knockoff of one. That's what the boxy thing you're referring to is I believe.

It's really just for laughs though.

bwdilli
August 14, 2009, 11:26 PM
It's airsoft. They're doing military simulation using electric rifles. It's kinda like a bb gun only instead of pneumatics they use electric motors to rapid fire. The OTAL will actually hold a battery for the rifle. There's a joke in there about the fat kids who play video games.

Larry Ashcraft
August 14, 2009, 11:28 PM
Just about the oldest, and most lame, picture on the net.

If you enjoyed reading about "What about this picture?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!