Good ranges in New Bern/Havelock/Morehead, NC

PDA

benEzra
October 27, 2003, 01:04 PM
Where do you folks in eastern NC go target shooting? I am familiar with the B&R range in Havelock (assuming it's still there)--any others? I'm looking for a 200-yard outdoor range and a relatively unstructured handgun range.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good ranges in New Bern/Havelock/Morehead, NC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Aaryq
July 13, 2008, 06:34 PM
Zombie thread, I know, but I have to revive it. I have orders to Cherry Point and don't know where to shoot.

iheartboost
July 13, 2008, 06:53 PM
Paradise hunting preserve is about 40 minutes north of New Bern on Hwy 43. $15 to shoot, $1 for targets and its usually not too busy. Berm is about 175 yards out. http://www.paradisehuntingpreserve.com/index.shtml

Shung
July 13, 2008, 07:00 PM
never knew that a New Bern existed !!!

was it founded by Swiss people ?

Bentonville
July 13, 2008, 07:00 PM
Flatwoods Outfitters in Hubert, down 24 near Swansboro has a great range if nothing has changed in the last year.

rcnixon
July 13, 2008, 08:47 PM
Shung, yes, New Bern was founded by Swiss people. The city's coat of arms is either a copy or a derivative of Bern's and shows a bear in profile walking on all fours.

jeffreywt
July 13, 2008, 09:18 PM
Paradise for sure. It's where I shoot! :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Good ranges in New Bern/Havelock/Morehead, NC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!