Surefire Millenium Benelli Taclight

PDA

Skunkabilly
January 18, 2003, 11:12 PM
Has anyone mounted a Surefire Millenium 9V taclight on your Benelli and does the OD finish jive OK with the black gun?

If you enjoyed reading about "Surefire Millenium Benelli Taclight" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skunkabilly
January 19, 2003, 12:08 PM
Could I trouble you to post a picture? Pretty please? :)

Duke of Lawnchair
January 19, 2003, 12:43 PM
I'm with Skunk, please post a picture!

Skunk, didn't you post a previous thread in regards to the new "ribbed" Surefire lights for the M1S90 back @ TFL?

Ever get a chance to take a look @ one?

Skunkabilly
January 19, 2003, 05:21 PM
I havent seen them but got the Surefire magalog and it has pictures. I know they exist for the Benelli but not sure what bulb. The Millenium doesn't seem much more expensive and packs a lot more light.

Duke of Lawnchair
January 20, 2003, 03:32 PM
Erick, that would be great!

CWL
January 21, 2003, 06:15 AM
Erick,

Any problems with cycling because of the Surefire forend?

I've been told that this addition screws up the recoil system and may cause failure to feeds. Supposedly, it is too front-heavy.

SFPD has gone with different set-up because of this on their Berettas.

Skunkabilly
January 21, 2003, 10:06 PM
Some guys recommended I use some industrial strength Velcro to attach the saddle instead of the screws which could be binding the receiver. I haven't tried it yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "Surefire Millenium Benelli Taclight" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!