Crimson Trace Grips

PDA

6x6pinz
August 18, 2009, 06:57 PM
I had a pair of Crimson Trace Grips on a Beretta 96 that I carried for years. I have in the past 6 or so years gone to carrying my Sig P230, Walther PPK/S or Polish P64 depending on what activity I am doing. Anyway I took my Beretta to the range a month or so ago to shoot it and get acquainted with it again. My Crimson would not come on so I replaced the battery. They still did not work so I contacted Crimson Trace and they had me send them back. Fast forward 10 days and today I received a new pair of grips complete with all the manuals and a couple of extra batteries. I don't recall any better customer service than this from a gun accessory company in the many years I have been around firearms.

Many, many thanks to Crimson Trace for stepping up and taking great care of me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Crimson Trace Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jaydubya
August 18, 2009, 08:51 PM
I agree -- Crimson Trace customer service is right at the top. I have their laser grips on three handguns, and would put them on the other two (a .380 Colt Pocket Model 1908 and a J.C. Higgins .22 revolver) if they ever came out with them -- not holding my breath on that! I would not buy a handgun that Crimson Trace did not make a set of grips for.

Cordially, Jack

Geezer59
August 18, 2009, 09:04 PM
Another satisfied customer of CT - I have several sets of their grips. The first pair purchased for my backup 642 (that's carried every day) had the pad over the backstrap start separating from one side panel. I e-mailed and asked about the preferred adhesive for gluing it back down, as I planned to fix them myself. Instead, they gave me an RMA, then returned a brand new set of grips.

WNC Seabee
August 18, 2009, 10:35 PM
I had a similar experience. Called them up, sent in a pair of WELL USED grips for my 1911 and they replaced with brand new.

I immediately ordered 2 pair for other guns I have.

Dr_2_B
August 18, 2009, 10:51 PM
ugh, I need to break down and buy some of those

DMK
August 19, 2009, 04:46 PM
Nice to know they stand behind the product. I love the CT grips on my 642.

If you enjoyed reading about "Crimson Trace Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!