Library?

PDA

ahenry
December 26, 2002, 11:33 AM
There doesn’t appear to be a library here like there was at TFL (top of page). Of course not everything has to be exactly the same as TFL, but I found portions of the library to be extremely useful. Can we get one here?

If you enjoyed reading about "Library?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheBluesMan
December 26, 2002, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, ahenry.

For now, we'll add it to our ever growing list. In good time, we'll start making some of these improvements.

-Dave

ahenry
December 27, 2002, 11:17 AM
No problem Dave. I know y’all all have must have enough on your plate right now to choke a horse. Just something I noticed and thought I’d bring up.

ahenry
January 10, 2003, 01:18 AM
BTT as a gentle reminder...

TheBluesMan
January 10, 2003, 08:44 AM
:) Thanks.

ahenry
February 26, 2003, 01:51 PM
Did this find its way into the “circular file cabinet” or is it still a possibility?

Oleg Volk
March 3, 2003, 08:33 AM
It's an "eventual reality" -- just that everyone is preoccupied with other things, including some heavy real-life events. Give us time.

Plan-B
March 3, 2003, 01:07 PM
What's this "real-life" thing you're talking about??? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Library?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!