Shooting aid

PDA

SteveCase
August 27, 2009, 08:02 PM
Does anybody have a link for the cicle target that is cut into sections that let you know what your doing wrong if anything with your shooting, I tried doing a search, But I have no idea of what to search for. And everything I typed in ended up with what I didn't want

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting aid" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bigfatdave
August 27, 2009, 08:25 PM
Yep, see here:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u40/Deputy_photos/317779.jpg
The left-handed can reverse the target L for R, of course.

I keep a handful of these in my target folder.

SteveCase
August 27, 2009, 08:29 PM
thanks dave

docjim
August 27, 2009, 08:44 PM
I copied one from a catalog back awhile but cannot recall if it was Numrich, Dixie Gun Works (likely), or what. I was going to scan one but now don't have to... "DOC"

bigfatdave
August 27, 2009, 08:56 PM
No problem. I remember looking for that damn thing for about an hour when I needed one. I would have pointed you to the correct search term for it, but I forgot it and went to another forum to get that image. By the way, I don't know how long that image will remain hosted, so save it somewhere!
Seriously, print out a bunch, and put them in your range bag/box ... this thing and ball & dummy drills made a dramatic difference in improving my pistol shooting.

Mike J
August 29, 2009, 08:20 PM
www.reloadbench.com/pdf.html -It's been a while so I can't tell you exactly where but it's on that page. Whole page of printable targets.

bigfatdave
August 29, 2009, 09:10 PM
Good find, Mike ... that will probably be there longer than the one I posted.

Mike J
August 30, 2009, 08:51 AM
I had just seen someone post it on one of the forums & saved the link. I used to go there & print out targets-here lately I have just been using paper plates with an orange sticker in the middle.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting aid" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!