One of my new hunting spots.

PDA

Arkel23
August 27, 2009, 09:48 PM
This is actually at a friends house, if I get some more pics I will upload them. I also have MY PERSONAL property in Mill Branch/Effingham, SC, I should be getting pics up soon, I am putting a new stand out in Mill Branch, just waiting on my cousin. The place in the picture is in Scranton, SC, my friend has scouted for 2 or 3 days out there, and says it looks good. He also said he walked up on 3 or 4 does trying to get in the stand :what: one day, and saw a couple bucks does, and a fawn another. It was some a couple other stands in the same place this pic is, one was by a swamp, but they got stolen. :banghead:.

If you enjoyed reading about "One of my new hunting spots." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
41 Mag
August 28, 2009, 12:04 AM
Looks very promising, good luck.

I hope mine looks like that in a month or so.

Arkel23
August 28, 2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks.

Grizfire
August 30, 2009, 06:57 PM
I see some real potential there. What crop is that?

MCgunner
August 30, 2009, 07:04 PM
Wow, it looks so green. We're rapidly transitioning to a desert, here. We need rain!

DRYHUMOR
August 30, 2009, 07:49 PM
Ahhh, the bean field.

Such memories. :D

a-sheepdog
September 5, 2009, 10:13 PM
I think you have a great spot there, should bring plenty of opportunity. Good luck.

Arkel23
September 11, 2009, 10:49 PM
I see some real potential there. What crop is that? Beanfield, sorry I forgot to respond.

courtgreene
September 12, 2009, 02:33 AM
that looks great, im jealous of people with crap loads of land and who have the resources to plant large fields. I'm just north of charlotte, and since you showed yours, i'll show mine. what do you think?

If you enjoyed reading about "One of my new hunting spots." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!