Marlin Customer Service Experience

PDA

ultralightbackpacker
August 28, 2009, 03:03 PM
I have a 10 year old Marlin 1894 ported 44 Magnum lever. Hadn't shot it in quite some time, maybe 5 years. I took it out of the safe and was going to make sure it was cleaned last time I put it away, as I was going to fire some rounds off the next day and maybe lube it up.

Dang, left hand side receiver has the large machine screw missing. I call up Marlin speak to a lady, tell her my issue. She takes my name and address, and says its on the way. I ask her how much as I am willing to pay for shipping and the part. No cost, she says. The screw arrives 3 days later.

Can't say enough about that being superior customer service! Thanks Marlin! I wish I knew the ladies name!

Take care,

If you enjoyed reading about "Marlin Customer Service Experience" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Asherdan
August 28, 2009, 03:10 PM
Nice but common story about the Marlin customer service. I called 'em up for a new front plate screw and got the same response. Good people, good company.

Hokkmike
August 28, 2009, 03:33 PM
Some kind of little joke - Like, I got screwed by Marlin and love it! would be approriate here.

Thanks for the good word!

AirForceShooter
August 28, 2009, 03:40 PM
I had to send them my 39A.
I paid for shipping to them.
It had an feeding problem.
For $69.00 they just about rebuilt the gun and sent it back with their NRA grading of the gun.

Can't ask for more.

AFS

If you enjoyed reading about "Marlin Customer Service Experience" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!