Need Help - Charles Daly HP

PDA

Cactus Jack Arizona
August 28, 2009, 08:26 PM
My Dad purchased a CD HP. We went to the range last weekend, loaded it up and prepared to shoot it. After the first round, the hammer would fail to drop, no matter how many times the trigger was pulled. If we re-cocked it, thereby ejecting the second round, it would fire. Then it would go through the same cycle of not firing the following round.

I brought it home with me and went to the indoor range in town a few days later. Using the magazine that came with the CD HP, I experienced the same exact thing.

Its not a bad little pistol, if you like single shot HPs. :rolleyes: However, if anyone has an idea what is causing this, please opine. :D Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help - Charles Daly HP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
August 28, 2009, 09:04 PM
Are you sure that the hammer was cocked for the second shot?

Charles Daly
August 28, 2009, 10:36 PM
Call our Customer Service department (toll free) at 866-DalySvc, M-F, 9:00AM to 4:30PM eastern time. They will be glad to assist you.

wditto
August 28, 2009, 10:47 PM
now THAT'S good service....

renegade1alpha
November 25, 2009, 11:54 PM
The only CD hi power I ever fired belonged to a friend and it shot fine.

I bought a Charles Daly shotgun SPECIFICALLY because of their customer service. The shotgun is a real shooter and so far I have no complaints.

luigi
November 26, 2009, 12:08 PM
now THAT'S good service....

I don't happen to own a Daly yet but if I'm ever presented an opportunity that customer service has already made the sale.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help - Charles Daly HP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!