Daniel defense

PDA

slammy
September 1, 2009, 09:24 PM
Anybody know anything about this AR platform? Made just down the road and I hear good things but I can't find out much about them....

If you enjoyed reading about "Daniel defense" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Acera
September 1, 2009, 09:35 PM
Do a search on it. Just put "Daniel Defense" into the search feature, then scan the resulting threads for the red highlighted name, and read the comments. A bunch of stuff out there.

There are a lot of people who like it.

AZAviator
September 1, 2009, 09:41 PM
DD is high quality stuff but you pay for it.

slammy
September 1, 2009, 09:55 PM
I hear they are coming out with a more affordable rifle, but I wish someone like GT mag would do a head to head.

Z-Michigan
September 1, 2009, 10:24 PM
Check prices at AIM Surplus if you decide to buy a DD...

AZAviator
September 1, 2009, 11:15 PM
Check prices at AIM Surplus if you decide to buy a DD...

x2!!

kwelz
September 2, 2009, 12:54 AM
They are top quality, right up there with Colt, BCM, etc. Some people complain about the price but when you do they math they are prices about right.
A Colt 6920 would cost you ~1250.
Add a DD rail for $250
$50 More for a MOE stock
$50 minimum for a good VFG
$75 for the BUIS
$20 for the Enhanced Trigger guard.

So you would be at about $1700 Give or take to get a 6920 to the same level as a DDM4 has at less than $1500.00.

Oh and check out GandRtactical.com He has them in stock I believe and is a great guy.

RockyMtnTactical
September 2, 2009, 03:33 PM
DD is great quality stuff, from rifles to accessories, etc...

HorseSoldier
September 2, 2009, 03:36 PM
+1 on Daniel Defense. Haven't used one of their rifles yet, but all of their AR parts/accessories I've used have been very good quality.

If you enjoyed reading about "Daniel defense" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!