Rimfire CZ 452 Varmint .22LR Video Review

PDA

O_Blade_O
September 2, 2009, 12:31 PM
Hi all,
something different this time :o the other day i got into some discussions, with friends etc about YouTube and such.
I realized that i didn't know a clue about posting a video on the most famous video sharing site around the globe and said "heck, why not to try".

I was just too embarassed about anything to post so i took my actress, my CZ452 and made an overall review about it.

Ok i'll say first; this is the first time I:
Do a video
Try to speak about something in English
Post it on YouTube

So please be gentle :what::eek: and sorry for the funny voice

Here's the link of the video:

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Xbry1qe00)

This is a second try after bugging out some YouTube functions and whatnot. Was a very nice experience that taught me a thing or two. :) so i like to share.

Hope you enjoy! sorry if i overlooked something in the video, I'd make this in my motherlanguage and i don't know why i'm more embarassed than doing it in English.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rimfire CZ 452 Varmint .22LR Video Review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
skoro
September 2, 2009, 08:25 PM
Very well done, I'd say. The background music is a nice touch. And your English is very good. Like you, I have a CZ452 Varmint, but in 22 magnum. It's an excellent rifle.

EAJ
September 3, 2009, 09:38 AM
Blade, very nice work on the video. Your accent reminds me of my grandparents. I have a CZ 453 Varmint in .22LR, which I like very much. Enjoy that 452. :)

krs
September 3, 2009, 12:15 PM
Very nice although perhaps a little bit repetitive about the finish.

Your English usage is great - clear and easily understood - no problems there at all.

A movie needs girls - where are the girls?

If you enjoyed reading about "Rimfire CZ 452 Varmint .22LR Video Review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!