Disgusted! Armchair Commando-ism and Pulblic Admissions of Guilt

PDA

Lucky 7
September 3, 2009, 11:49 AM
During my lunch I decided to check out the PX Annex (on Camp Lejeune), Small selection of handguns, but I'm in the market so i figure "why not?"

At the counter the older gentleman was showing a 1st LT and a Gunny SIG's newish 5.56 pistol. Telling them how his rips holes in paper, no problem. How he had a forearm on it. How, you didn't hear this from me, the sear was easy to file down.

%&*&*(&&!!!! Goes my brain. This is complete &**(&&**!

The Lt then asked to see a Baby Eagle, how he liked it because was thin, unlike the Colt (1911). The older gent kept fighting w/ the safety and the slide (to clear it) and just handed it over.

The older gent tells him how the BE (a 9 mil) holds 14 or 15, how he has the .45 and it holds 12...

And I walk out of the store before I lose my bearing.

How are people like this selling firearms? Really? Misinformed, admitting they go outside the law, snobiness. Every day I sell more stock in humanity.

Regards and Semper Fi!
-L7

If you enjoyed reading about "Disgusted! Armchair Commando-ism and Pulblic Admissions of Guilt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
September 3, 2009, 11:55 AM
Sadly, there is nothing that can be discussed here that is on The High Road.

Some folk are just oxygen thieves, and that's simply the way that it is.

If you enjoyed reading about "Disgusted! Armchair Commando-ism and Pulblic Admissions of Guilt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!