ak47 pistol gripped...?

PDA

Paul82
September 4, 2009, 11:18 PM
I seen at a few gun shops AK-47 with a pistol grip, if prices are going drop back to 05,06,07 prices in the next 6-12 months I want to get a AK-47 because thats a GREAT deal after they where $700+ most of this year...:rolleyes: I dont get why is the AK-47's with pistol grips? the ones I see on Gunbroker are pistol grip free.... how would I change that if I was stuck to buy it because noone else carryed it. Is there different parts in it than the ones on GB?

No I wouldnt use GB I dont want to mess with shipping fee and FFL fee.

BTW why do the ones in GB come with knifes/kit but at the gunstores you dont get all this stuff.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=139253232 like this one..... pistol grip....

If you enjoyed reading about "ak47 pistol gripped...?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mooseman
September 4, 2009, 11:42 PM
the foregrips are easy to switch out. I'm not sure if the 922r compliance thing comes into play with the romanian aks or not. I think the recievers are US made unlike the Saigas. Anyone else want to chime in on this?

rangerruck
September 5, 2009, 12:24 AM
not all aks were made with a vertical fore grip, just a few were; those, and I think the hungarians, and a few others; maybe Tantals? egyptians?

Paul82
September 5, 2009, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the info

If you enjoyed reading about "ak47 pistol gripped...?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!