Is Anyone Still Boycotting ABC?

PDA

shotgunjoel
September 4, 2009, 11:08 PM
Alright, so several months ago ABC News ran a horribly antigun piece. As a result there was a call to boycott of ABC and other channels owned by ABC. So who is still boycotting them?

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Anyone Still Boycotting ABC?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
leadcounsel
September 4, 2009, 11:34 PM
ABC is useless and completely owned by the antis and progressives. Along with NBC, MSNBC, etc. I don't watch any of them.

w_houle
September 4, 2009, 11:41 PM
Can't listen to the left due to their whining and can't listen to the right due to wharrgarbl:banghead:

commygun
September 4, 2009, 11:43 PM
Boycott or not, ABC has been a joke for at least the last 20 years. never watch it anyway.

Mt Shooter
September 4, 2009, 11:55 PM
i dont think Justin is going to like this one.........IBTL

THE DARK KNIGHT
September 5, 2009, 12:03 AM
Can't listen to the left due to their whining and can't listen to the right due to wharrgarbl

+1 on that

my news source for the last year has been Reddit

denfoote
September 5, 2009, 12:51 AM
I haven't watched the Always Been Communist network in years, so I guess I am.

Robert Wilson
September 5, 2009, 12:55 AM
I can never remember with whom I am supposed to be upset at any given moment. I'm fairly sure I do not watch ABC simply because their programing is generally moronic. If that counts as a boycott, then so be it. (But then I must confess to "boycotting" television in general. I hope that elevates me in the eyes of someone, anyway.)

ArfinGreebly
September 5, 2009, 01:15 AM
Justin must be busy.

If this were an Activism topic, and if it actually had a plan of action, it might be moved to where it belongs and encouraged to continue.

As it is, it doesn't look like it goes anywhere.

Feel free to PM me if I have it wrong.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Anyone Still Boycotting ABC?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!