Youth Light Loads

PDA

256 Newton
September 6, 2009, 08:31 AM
Your kids might go shooting with you more often if the guns they were shooting wouldn't pound their little shoulders so much. This website has a vast amount of youth/women loads for that purpose.
Check it out.
P.S. I like the light 30-06 loads for myself because I don't end my day at the range black and blue with loosened molers and a numb cheek as well, and I'm no kid!

If you enjoyed reading about "Youth Light Loads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
snuffy
September 6, 2009, 09:59 AM
Which website would that be? Inquiring minds want to know!:confused:

loadedround
September 6, 2009, 10:42 AM
As a NRA Firearms Instructor I was taught to start novice shooters out with lightweight 22 LR rifles until they start to develop their own abilities...never anything larger. I used to instruct in CMP also a few years back, and all of the young shooters were restricted to the M1 Carbine until they were big enough or experienced enough to shoot the Garand. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Youth Light Loads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!