Are You Looking for Ammo ?

PDA

Steeltown Joe
September 7, 2009, 04:02 PM
Hi All,

I was looking for some cheap 22 LR and found this and thought I would share with all of you ! It's called the Ammo Engine and may help some of you find what your looking for ! www.ammoengine.com

It works for rimfire , rifle and pistol ammo ! and it's easy !

Steeltown

If you enjoyed reading about "Are You Looking for Ammo ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bruno2
September 7, 2009, 04:08 PM
I didnt see any cheap 22lr on that engine . Is 22lr $.05 per round now days ?

gdbrown56
September 7, 2009, 08:12 PM
No.... I get 550 round bulk packs of .22lr from Walmart for $15.00. That's less that $.03 each.

DasFriek
September 7, 2009, 08:28 PM
Well ill say it,Thanks for the info!
It may not be as usefull anymore as alot of places are returning to normal now with ammo.

locally for me:
.22lr $15.99
9mm $9.99
.40 $14.99
.45 $15.99

some was harder to get than others since those prices are so low, the .22 and 9mm were anyhow.
They even had .380 in several veriaties and Hydro-shocks also.

hpluseleven
September 7, 2009, 09:41 PM
I've had good luck with http://gun-deals.com/ammo

Does anyone know of a similar search engine for reloading components?

camoman33935
September 7, 2009, 09:46 PM
Does anyone know of a similar search engine for reloading components?

Thats what I was thinkin...I'm havin a heck of a time findin some .223 55gr Pointed Soft Points...

Tim the student
September 7, 2009, 10:31 PM
I think that site was created by a THR member, but I may be mistaken.

ThePunisher'sArmory
September 7, 2009, 10:33 PM
Wally world still keeps me shooting!

thebaldguy
September 7, 2009, 11:29 PM
I found .380 for the first time in a while at a reasonable price. PMC was 14.99/50 and American Eagle was 15.99/50. I got four boxes (max) and may pick up some more at this price. Other calibers were available as well at more reasonable prices.

I did see only one box of .357 Mag JHP for 44.99/50 over the weekend. I passed on that.

mustang_steve
September 8, 2009, 12:44 AM
I'm having a heck of a time with ammo prices due to a few pricks still buying it all up to sell at high prices.

I need to find some good shops that don't price gouge....it sucks feeding those leeches paying as high as $32 for a box of cheapo winchester jhp.

squeky
September 8, 2009, 09:55 AM
I think that site was created by a THR member, but I may be mistaken.

Don't know about ammoengine--but I'm the creator of gun-deals.com and a THR member :p

I had a reloading section in the works off and on a few times but couldn't decide on how to categorize everything and kept getting differing opinions on everything. So, I just keep scrapping the idea.

hpluseleven
September 8, 2009, 10:41 PM
Squeky - Thanks for creating gun-deals.com! I saw the notes about a reloading section and noticed that you'd taken them down. I was hoping that was because you'd found someone else who had already done the same thing! But I can certainly imagine the pain in the butt it would be to categorize stuff.

cchris
September 8, 2009, 11:44 PM
Awesome sites - thanks everyone!

daskro
September 8, 2009, 11:54 PM
Squeky - I use your site over all the others entirely because you have a rss feed. It is fantastic, and allows me to be notified from my phone/desktop when new deals hit.

squeky
September 9, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys. I'm glad everyone finds it useful and even uses some of the more advanced features (RSS feeds/custom RSS feeds/e-mail alerts). I go through programming binges in the winter and famines in the summer, so more features should make their way onto the site in the next couple months.

searcher451
September 9, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hey, that's quite the handy site to save as a favorite. Thanks for sharing it. :)

CoRoMo
September 9, 2009, 04:38 PM
Once hunting season is over with, I will be looking.

I recently finished shooting up all my 9mm, .45acp, and 5.56mm ammo, so I'm out of those... in their range versions (I have defense ammo in those). But I have plenty of my other rounds, especially those that I reload.

Lakeshore
September 9, 2009, 06:11 PM
Squeky, add one more to those who appreciate gun-deals.com. I check it daily. It is a really useful tool for getting current up to date info on gun and ammo specials.

If you enjoyed reading about "Are You Looking for Ammo ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!