Para Ordnance PDA?

PDA

gilfo
September 8, 2009, 01:37 PM
Thinking, just thinking at this point of selling my CZ Rami and replacing it with the Para Ordnance PDA. Anybody have one and what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Maybe I should explain why, I appendix carry and the Rami is a bit thicker than the PDA so I think it may a little easier to carry my way.

If you enjoyed reading about "Para Ordnance PDA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
greyfeathers
September 11, 2009, 11:48 PM
I have one and love it so far. I only have put about 400 rnd. through it. The trigger is great, and accuracy is good. I have heard alot of people bad mouth para ord guns, but so far I am very happy with mine. In fact its one of my favorites. I have a pretty good collection to choose from. Its my only para. I think if it fits your hand, you would by very happy, But I have been wrong before.

Fat Boy
September 12, 2009, 09:13 AM
I shot a small Para 1911 format in 9mm a while back; it didn't lock open after the last shot, jammed frequently by failing to eject, and it seemed difficult for me to operate the controls. I wear an XL size glove and that is tight, so that could be part of the ease of operation issue. However, I would stay with the CZ on reliability alone...just my 2 cents, YMMV

mesinge2
September 12, 2009, 05:49 PM
I would get either a Colt Defender or Night Defender in 45 ACP,

Defender

Night Defender

or a Springfield EMP in 9mm.

The Lone Haranguer
September 12, 2009, 06:29 PM
PDA? I will give them credit for an imaginative name. :p

cocojo
September 13, 2009, 07:42 AM
I own a Para PDA in 9mm and it's been a great firearm. Low recoil with quick recovery times, great trigger, no malifunctions of any kind, small size, night sights and a nice double action trigger. My question to the people on this site, who either don't like the gun or are having problems. Are the issues with the 45 or the 9mm?

last to know
September 15, 2009, 08:10 PM
I have a .45 with about 2300 to 2500 rounds through it. the only trouble I've had is finding ammo to feed it.

wgp
September 16, 2009, 01:26 PM
I have a Para Carry 9 and a Carry 12. Both are excellent. I had some malfunctions with the 9 at first but they turned out to be ammo issues. Changed ammo, no more issues.

mutantsquirl
December 27, 2009, 04:25 PM
i got the carry 12, i love the gun. extremely low recoil and some feed problems. but its from the aftermarket magazines. other than the magazines i have no problem with it.
does anyone know if 1911 pistol grips will fit on the carry 12 .45? im looking for grips but i cant find any.

If you enjoyed reading about "Para Ordnance PDA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!