gunshopfinder.com

PDA

TheElyrian
September 8, 2009, 09:54 PM
I'm in the market for an Insight X2L (apparently the only laser/light combo that will fit on my PX4SC) and found it for a really good price at gunshopfinder.com.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in buying from their online store as I haven't been able to find much about them.

Any feedback is appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "gunshopfinder.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ex-MA Hole
September 9, 2009, 10:21 AM
Search member Monkeyleg....in addition to him being a class act, and a hell of a nice guy, he has many, many positive comments on this site....gunshopfinder.com is his site....order without a care in the world....

TheElyrian
September 9, 2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Ex-MA Hole.

Seedtick
September 14, 2009, 01:09 AM
Hey TheElyrian, I put this LaserLyte (http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=937684) rig on my PX4 sub-compact and it works great. Don't mess with getting extra batteries from them though get generics off of ebay. I got 50 of each size, yes the they take 2 different sizes :mad:, for around $10 per 50.

ST

If you enjoyed reading about "gunshopfinder.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!