18 mo purchases and next on the list?

PDA

slabuda
September 13, 2009, 01:35 AM
Been stationed back in the states after 9 yrs overseas. And had to add to my one gun inventory.

Here is the list:

Weatherby Vanguard in .223
Dan Wesson CBOB 1911
Stag AR
AK Clone
Mossy 500 20ga
Beretta Extrema II 12ga
Browning A-Bolt in 270 WSM

Here are some things on the wish list for the next couple of years as money allows.

Thinking of saving for a 4" magnum revolver for a mountain gun as I saw WAY too much cougar sign plus some bear scat on a recent backpacking trip and the .45 might not do what I need it to do, a 22 because this is getting expensive, and maybe something smaller than my Taurus MILPRO .45 for pocket carry in light summer carry.

For fun a .30-30 lever action model 94 with the large hand loop and a 45 colt as John Wayne used in his westerns would be nice too. Also would have some fun with a sharps in 45-70. And a Walther PPK to keep along the movie theme fro some Bond fun.

Not sure what I want yet for a small CC gun. I want 9mm/38spl size, not interesteda in .380. I am thinking a J frame hammerless smith or Kahr PM9. I want thin so a single stack in a auto only. Any other suggestions along these lines? Price is important and used is fine.

The 22 will be a Marlin 60.

The 4" magnum revolver make doesnt matter too much as long as I get a good deal and I prefer stainless. Again used is just fine.

Speaking of John Wayne movie guns does anyone know what he used for a shot gun?

Thanks fellas.

If you enjoyed reading about "18 mo purchases and next on the list?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "18 mo purchases and next on the list?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!