NRA Symposium in Chicago!

PDA

IllHunter
September 14, 2009, 11:25 AM
I went to the NRA sponsored "Firearms Law & The Second Amendment Symposium" at the Northwestern University School of Law on saturday (09/12).
Rather than be one of many, I felt part of the select few (75+-) that heard panel discussions of very relevant 2am subjects by such as R. Gardiner, Ken Hanson, Wm. Howard, Prof. Nelson Lund, Dave Kopel, Prof Allen Rostron, Prof. Nicholas Johnson, Prof. Michael O'Shea and Clayton Cramer. Chris Conte and John Frazier of NRA-ILA added and moderated. Kudos to Suzanne Anglewicz for her spearheading the event. The logistics were flawless and the event was very well received. I was very happy to feel as comfortable as I did and ascribe it to the only other venue I have for the unbridled discussion of the Second. THR. Thanks to all those of you here,who have added to my education and and expanded my consciounsness regarding all things that go bang.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Symposium in Chicago!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BikerNut
September 20, 2009, 05:27 PM
Hell, I would have been happy to bring attendance up to 76... had I known about it. How is it that I can be an active NRA member and live 3 minutes away from this event and not know about it?

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Symposium in Chicago!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!