ATF Form 7

PDA

2RCO
September 17, 2009, 09:35 PM
Is there anywhere to download an FFL application or do I need to wander throught the BATF phone tree and have them send me one. I've been all over ATF.GOV and can't find the actual form. I know I need an ATF Form 7 (5310.12)... I just can't find it :banghead:

I'm going to put in a shop in a Builidng I purchased recently as I jump through the hoops I'll keep you updated. I've got it OKed with City Council etc. but I kinda need an FFL to proceed since I don't want to meet new friends in Jail.

Raleigh

If you enjoyed reading about "ATF Form 7" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
glock36
September 17, 2009, 10:02 PM
Here try this http://www.atf.gov/dcof/index.htm
I ordered several items from the DOJ and they sent it all
UPS to the house. Hope it's what you ate looking for
Good luck

2RCO
September 17, 2009, 10:28 PM
Glock36 You get the most helpful person in SWMO award for the day.

Do you run a shop in Neosho?

waterhouse
September 18, 2009, 10:44 AM
Don't forget to order the finger print cards and anything else you'll need while you are there. The distribution center is pretty quick to get everything mailed out, I usually get it 2 days after hitting the order button.

chuckusaret
September 18, 2009, 11:07 AM
I ordered forms thru the site same site Glock36 provided and also called their office, (301) 583-4696, on several questions I had. The people in the office were a great help.

Nate1778
September 18, 2009, 11:43 AM
Huh I ordered my C&R form form there and it took 3 weeks to get to me. It is were you want to go though.

2RCO
September 23, 2009, 08:04 PM
I ordered immediately after Glock36's post. Haven't received it yet. My goal is to have the shop open by Mid January. I figured I better get started now.

2RCO
October 2, 2009, 11:14 PM
:banghead::cuss:Well the ATF sent me the C&R Application form last week.....Note C&R

And before you ask...Yes I ordered the right form..

Trying again....

Hebrew Hammer
January 13, 2010, 12:32 AM
Is there any thing else i should order there besides the finger print cards and the form 7?

If you enjoyed reading about "ATF Form 7" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!