Not Good

PDA

beaucoup ammo
September 18, 2009, 10:32 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

If you enjoyed reading about "Not Good" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HexHead
September 18, 2009, 10:34 AM
According to something I got from the NRA the other day in an email, this bill is for all intents and purposes, dead. ;)

alsaqr
September 18, 2009, 10:38 AM
According to something I got from the NRA the other day in an email, this bill is for all intents and purposes, dead.

Rush proposes this every year: This is the first time he has called it the Blair Holt bill. The bill has 0 co-sponsors and it will go nowhere.

beaucoup ammo
September 18, 2009, 10:38 AM
That's good..beyond good! It goes against the grain of America to institute something like that.

chuckusaret
September 18, 2009, 11:00 AM
I would love to comment on this but each and every time I do reply to such a subject I get an infraction from a moderator. I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

rbernie
September 18, 2009, 11:22 AM
I would love to comment on this but each and every time I do reply to such a subject I get an infraction from a moderator. I'll keep my thoughts to myself. reporting the post via the little triangle icon on the lower left of every post is a far better idea. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Not Good" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!