Barska Green 5mw laser- any good?

PDA

rhinoh
September 20, 2009, 08:23 PM
Barska Green 5mw laser- any good? Model AU10982.
$69, lowest price I've seen on a full power rifle laser.

If you enjoyed reading about "Barska Green 5mw laser- any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rhinoh
September 23, 2009, 10:19 AM
No one has anything to say....surely someone's wife's cousin's boss's neighbor knows a guy who has used one?:D

Tallyman
September 30, 2009, 08:35 PM
When I read the terms of the BARSKA warranty I decided it would be more economical in the long term to buy an NcStar or AIM SPORTS scope (both of whom I have used) that have excellent lifetime warranties.

NcStar.com
Aimsportsinc.com

shilo
September 30, 2009, 10:07 PM
havent tried the laser but i got a barska SWAT scope and it sucks.

jl1966
October 1, 2009, 08:33 AM
Why does it suck? Been thinking about trying one.

shilo
October 1, 2009, 09:36 AM
It is all fuzzy past 10x. I think it may have lost a gas seal? Idk. it was not very clear even before it got the hazy almost a white out picture if you put it past 10 power. And the adjustable "target turrets' are really loose. you can move them back and forth a quarter inch before they 'click'. The mil dots are some differnet style spacing apart than my mark 4's. That may or may not be a manufacturing or design error. The illuminated reticle works just fine though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Barska Green 5mw laser- any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!