Simply Rugged Holsters, very impressed.

PDA

mgregg85
September 21, 2009, 05:26 PM
8 days ago I decided that I should finally purchase a good leather holster for my GP-100. I chose Simply Rugged because of all the good things I heard about them on Gunblast and this website. Now I expected it to take at least 2 weeks, if not a month or so to receive my holster and that is what has kept me from ordering a custom holster for so long, i'm very impatient. I ordered the Sourdough Pancake at 5pm that night, 8 days ago, and it arrived at my door today at 3pm. I was very surprised at this quick turnaround time and the holster looks great, i've been wearing it around to break it in for the past two hours. I never thought I'd try to conceal a 6" revolver but the thing hides pretty well under my shirt and I even managed a trip to Walgreen's with no one noticing.

I look forward to the hunting season now that I can carry my revolver with me comfortably and securely.

If you enjoyed reading about "Simply Rugged Holsters, very impressed." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Simply Rugged Holsters, very impressed." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!