MidwayUSA now selling hunting gear

PDA

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
September 23, 2009, 02:16 PM
Have to say that I *like* the idea of giving my money to the Potterfields, who have the NRA roundup, shooting gear, great selection and good prices, rather than to Cabela's, BassPro, Gander, Dick's, Sportsman's Guide, etc.

Only thing better is a local mom and pop place. But I foresee more future orders from Midway.

www.midwayusa.com

If you enjoyed reading about "MidwayUSA now selling hunting gear" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
627PCFan
September 23, 2009, 02:38 PM
Their prices are usually 3/4 of the way to being a "good deal" until you see the high shipping costs associated with them. Id be interested to see their shipping contracts with UPS and Fedex and their rate structures. Out the door, its rarely the best deal.

azhunter122
September 23, 2009, 10:21 PM
I like Midway for some things but usually I order from Cabelas. Where do you buy from JRSpicer?

If you enjoyed reading about "MidwayUSA now selling hunting gear" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!