Wildnerness Instructor Belt with insert

PDA

shamster
September 25, 2009, 03:21 PM
Quick question about the Wilderness belt with the polymer insert. Would the insert cause the belt to be so thick that it is difficult to thread through the belt slots of popular leather holsters, such as Alessi, Sparks, etc?

If you enjoyed reading about "Wildnerness Instructor Belt with insert" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sam1911
September 25, 2009, 03:35 PM
Not at all.

The only problem will be if you go with a width larger than your loops can accpet, that belt will NOT crush to fit through them easily.

I wear a 1-3/4" wide Instructor belt every day and the belt loops on my xDM's kydex mag pouch are for a 1-1/2" belt. Sometimes I've had to take my pants off to force the belt through! :o

Sure doesn't move around once it's on, though!

-Sam

dairycreek
September 29, 2009, 08:54 PM
Not at all.+1

I have a Wilderness CSM and it fits through all of my holsters among which are FIST, Comp-tac, Simply Rugged, and Galco. Great belt!

Maia007
October 1, 2009, 12:08 AM
It is in fact easier to thread thru properly sized slots than is the typical quality leather belt.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wildnerness Instructor Belt with insert" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!