UZI in N.C

PDA

tbolt2000
September 28, 2009, 08:52 PM
Is a UZI concdered an rifle? If a family member gave (willed) you a UZI would I need to regester it in the N.C.? What do I need to do to sell it legelly in N.C.?

Thanks in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "UZI in N.C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
THE DARK KNIGHT
September 28, 2009, 08:55 PM
depends, some are pistols, some are short barreled rifles. Some have a stock and a 16+" barrel and are just rifles. Some are full auto, some are semi. Did yours come with a stock? How long is the barrel? Semi or FA?

Quiet
September 28, 2009, 10:19 PM
What THE DARK KNIGHT said.

Really depends on what kind of Uzi it is.

Title 1
Pistol
Rifle

Title 2
AOW
MG
SBR

A Title 2 verison, requires BATFE approval before a transfer can legally take place.

tbolt2000
September 29, 2009, 07:19 AM
I Guess it you can say it comes with a stock. The stock is metal and it can be folded up. It has a long barrel and it is simi automatic. It is a Amercican Arms model b like the one pictured below.

http://www.uzi.org/uzi.gif

Sam1911
September 29, 2009, 08:10 AM
That's just a rifle. Transfers just like a Remington 700 or Win 94. In N.C. you don't have to register it, and can transfer it face-to-face (not through a dealer).

Enjoy!

-Sam

If you enjoyed reading about "UZI in N.C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!