Ruger P85 MKII 10 rd. mag. good deal/quality?

PDA

dukefan70
October 3, 2009, 04:40 PM
Just want to see if I can find a good quality but less expensive 10 rd. mag. for my Ruger P85 MKII (yes it has been checked and fixed for the recall). I can get a Mec Gar or w/e it is online for around $22 instead of the $38 Ruger wants but idk if Mec Gar is any good. Experience anyone?

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger P85 MKII 10 rd. mag. good deal/quality?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tribbles
October 5, 2009, 12:36 AM
Buy the Mec-Gar. Mec-Gar is an OEM mag supplier for several companies, including SIG-Sauer. I've had no problems with a Mec-Gar mag for my P226, or one for an old P89 I used to have.

dukefan70
October 5, 2009, 01:25 AM
thanks for the info...btw, I'm still clueless as to some of the abbreviations on here. what's OEM stand for? also since u owned a P89, any scoop on good deals for holsters anywhere? thanks again.

dukefan70
October 5, 2009, 11:42 AM
strike the OEM question...brain fart.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger P85 MKII 10 rd. mag. good deal/quality?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!